Today, we released the winners of the Disney Infinity “Toy Story Challenge” for Toy Box creations that are inspired by one of the most iconic movie franchises and the newest Play Set - Toy Story in Space. Disney Infinity players are clearly big fans of the Toy Story films as this week’s winning Toy Boxes were some of the best overall creations submitted yet. The top global Toy Box of the week is “The BIG Room,” which is a recreation of Andy’s room filed with enemy toys, a mini soccer game and even a racetrack.
Check out the latest episode of the new web series, “The Disney Infinity Top 5 Toy Box Countdown,” for a look at the winning submissions, including:
- The BIG Room: When the kids are away, the toys will play! A truly remarkable recreation of Andy’s room from Toy Story.
- Woody’s Roundup: Experience the Toy Box mode from Toy Story 3: The Video Game… but this time with Disney Infinity characters!
- Capture Zurg!: Alien invasion! Drop them in the ship’s pen, then capture Zurg at his secret lab and bring him back to the asteroid pen.
- Saving Mr. Rex: Battle the way through Zurgbots and help Mr. Rex escape from Zurg… Be on the look-out for secrets along the way!
- The City Dump: You’ve been thrown away by mistake and must escape the dump. Beware of Lotso’s trickery, or face a fiery demise.
How to download new Toy Boxes:
- Select “Toy Box” from the Disney Infinity Main Menu
- Select “Toy Box Share” and “Disney’s Toy Boxes.”
- There will be a list of all the featured Toy Boxes for players to download.
When you’re ready to submit your Toy Box for consideration, follow these directions:
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
- Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
- Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured