In the spirit of Thanksgiving, we’re giving players access to five new Disney-created Toy Boxes in appreciation for all of the support from the community. Check out the latest episode of the new web series, “The Disney Infinity Top 5 Toy Box Countdown,” featuring:
- Toy Story Claw – Find the 10 lost aliens and return them to their ship! Drop them into a ESPN hoop for extra credit.
- Big Thunder – Race through a mine inspired by the classic Disneyland attraction Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- Sky Gauntlet II – Play the sequel to the original Sky Gauntlet Toy Box … with an even more challenging course!
- Toy Story Racer – Ready, set, to Infinity and beyond! Race the AI in this Toy Story in Space-themed racetrack.
- The Sky Trials – Test your courage and wisdom to finish puzzles and get rewarded.
As a refresher, directions on how to download new user-generated Toy Box worlds, as well as how to submit Toy Box creations are below.
How to download new Toy Boxes:
- Select “Toy Box” from the Disney Infinity Main Menu
- Select “Toy Box Share” and “Disney’s Toy Boxes.”
- There will be a list of all the featured Toy Boxes for players to download.
When you’re ready to submit your Toy Box for consideration, follow these directions:
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
- Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
- Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured