This morning we received word that The Empire is holding strong in the Galactic Civil War against Rebel Forces in Star Wars: Commander. Five million players globally are now engaged in the epic battle, with Imperial forces gaining ground quickly. Below is an infographic recovered from Bothan spies that details troop deployment and battle statistics (a high-res version of the image can be found here).
Highlights from the intercept include:
- Five million players have now joined the war (downloaded Star Wars: Commander since its launch on August 21).
- With more than 57 percent of its players representing the Empire, Russia is one of the strongest Empire strongholds. Other nations that have fallen to the Emperor include Austria, Germany, Finland and the Ukraine.
- India stands out as a strong member of the Rebel Alliance, as are most countries across South America and Africa.
- The United States is nearly unanimous in its following of the Dark Side, with the single exception of North Dakota. The force is strong in North Dakota.
- Half a billion troops have been deployed across both factions.